Friday, July 9, 2010

I know I have not been here for awhile, but when I came home my computer said I "HARD DRIVE FAILURE". I don't know what that means, but Bill can fix anything. Miriah came out and hooked up my "little buddy" to my internet. I am sorry to leave you hanging.
We did make it home just fine, however it took 5 hours. We were both tired. Our days consist of exercise, walking, naps, and cognitive work. Two days a week we go to Tri-Cities for therapy. It takes 2 hours to get there, so we are gone 6-7 hours those days. Today we are headed back to Portland for an eye check.
Terry is doing so much better at home and is improving in all areas. He still needs lots of rest and wants to do more. Time is a great healer, but not as great as our God. Wow, what He has done for us is a miracle everyday.
We are amazed at how our house is changing. Terry is very anxious to help. The work is mostly done. We have sprinklers. Yea!!
Our family is so special to us both church and kids. They are taking care of our every need. God is working through Terry in so many lives. We can hardly wait to be on the other end helping someone else.
Gotta go. Portland is calling.
Love,
MaryLynn

1 comment: