Sunday, June 20, 2010

I know I should have told you I was going to my beautiful granddaughter's wedding Saturday night,but I forgot. I did not mean to leave the computer in Portland. I left Terry a note he could see and it seemed to help. I was back in Portland by 10:30 Sunday morning. You know I want to tell you Terry really is a "Man of Strength". When I saw him this morning, he was doing so well. We talked and he understood most everything. I showed him pictures of the wedding and the house. He understood I think. You know God chooses special people to go through things to help our faith. Terry has been blessed to be one of those people. We don't always understand why, but we sure see God's blessing each and every day in all of your lives as we hear stories of how this is changing you.
I thank God for you daily for your prayers and all your help at the house. That has been overwhelming. Our church family and family family are the greatest. May God richly bless you all.
Love,
Mary Lynn

1 comment:

  1. We feel so blessed to be able to help you guys in any way. The work at your house and yard just feels like some small token of all you mean to us! We hope you will be pleasantly welcomed home with a "lower maintenance" yard ready for enjoyment when you finally get to come home for good.:)

    Bob had such a nice time being able to run equipment without a million interruptions and it was such a joy to work with everyone from church and family. So many blessings come when we all band together for a common goal and faith.

    I am so sorry that this has happened and that you have to ride through this trial in your lives but just know we are all richly blessed by your journey.

    I pray you will be able to get some deep refreshing rest very soon Marylynn.

    It was SOOOOO good to see you Saturday and Sunday, your joy in spite of this trial (and in spite of having your yard temporarily look like a minefield of ditches) is simply moving! We love you! The Summerfields <3

    ReplyDelete