Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Keep looking up, that's where miracles come from. Amen! Terry was very alert today. He was awake most of the time. When he got tired, he told us he was and went to sleep. Paul was here and he visited with him. He still didn't say Paul's name, but he knew him. He asked about all the scars on his head today, so I told him. He said, "I was a mess." I said, "yes". I think he finally realized how serious it was for awhile. Now the trick is will he remember tomorrow? He wrote his name today and read my name. We were not sure he was going to be able to do that. What an encouragement. I told him about rehab, which he is going to on Tuesday. He said he wanted to go home instead. After we talked, he felt better about it. I am going home this weekend to get him some clothes and pictures to help him remember. I am also planning to go to my beautiful granddaughter's wedding. I told Terry and he seemed to understand. We will go over it again the next couple of days.
Thank you Ailsa for the delicious gum. Granma really liked it. I am so happy you have peas in your garden.
I am so grateful to the family of God who continually prays for us. Romans 12:5
"So in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others." You are giving so much of yourselves to us. I pray God richly blesses each and everyone of you.
Love,
Mary Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Mary Lynn,

    First, PRAISE GOD. I look forward to reading your posts praising God when your best friend and husband is laying in a hospital bed. Strength. Something I have seen in both you and Terry.

    Second, Green Gables is a very nice place. Katrina and I stayed there a month ago. Coffee in the morning in the garden is peacfull even though you are in the middle of the city. If you are still there on the 30th we may have to get together for dinner or something.

    We are all praying for you guys.

    Chris Katrina Patrick Taylor,
    Grizz
    and I hear
    NEBH members.

    ReplyDelete