Friday, June 25, 2010

This the day that the Lord hath made. Enough said. I thank him for revelations today that help me come up with ideas to help Terry. He is struggling with his cognitive skills. His spelling is hard and still struggling to name the family including yours truely today. I promised we would go over one family a morning before he gets too tired. I bought a Scrabble card game today just for the cards. We will practice writing the names. Great News today! He had Group Gym. That is where the Drs. theorapists all watch him perform different tasks. He made it look easy. That's my guy.
All in all it was a good day. He has a lot of work in front of him, but we will count it all joy.
Looks like the house will close next week, I will come home overnight.
Love,
MaryLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment